No Products in the Cart
Here's the cup of good health, straight from our grandmother's treasure trove of Ayurvedic home remedies. Sip on this spiced green tea for a kick of spice and the goodness of our pure green tea.
This is your cup of healing, a result of generations of care, with bountiful botanicals like ginger, cardamom, clove, black pepper, and fennel deliciously blended with our bestselling, world famous Hattiali Green Tea.
The result is a golden cup with delicious play of subtly spiced flavours that keeps those sniffs and coughs at bay and gives you a daily dose of Nani ka pyaar!
1. Antioxidants and mineral-rich to supercharge your immunity.
2. Ginger has good anti-inflammatory benefits.
3. Alleviates PMS symptoms and improves digestion.
4. May help lower the risk of Type-2 Diabetes.
5. Regular consumption boosts skin health.
6. Improves brain & heart functions.
7. Keeps away common cold and soothes sore throat.
100% Pure Hattiali Green Tea, Ginger, Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Fennel Seeds.
This spiced blend makes for a sprightly, bright golden cup of tea. Tasting notes comprise of top subtly sweet notes of green cardamom and cinnamon, with the umami mouthfeel of green tea, followed by a nice gingery kick to the throat. Perfect without milk.
Typically gets ready in under 4 to 6 minutes.
1. Bring 200ml of water to a near-boil in a saucepan.
2. Add the hot water to 1Tsp. (2g) of Green Tea and let it steep for 3-4 mins.
3. Strain and enjoy.
Additional Instructions: You can relish it plain or add a dollop of honey to it!
For our Vedic Masala Green Teas, oxidizing isn’t required. In fact, we heat the leaves before they start oxidizing so it can retain the pure green color at a higher antioxidant level. We do this by roasting or steaming the leaves in our machines, straight after withering.
The Vedic ingredients present improve your immunity and skin health while ginger serves as an anti-inflammatory, improving your digestion to keep throat troubles at bay.
This tea supercharges your brain & heart functions, helping lower the risk of type-2 Diabetes, and easing your PMS symptoms.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for launches
and damn good discounts